Ten Days. Nine Nights. One Spectacular Vacation.
Life’s celebrations take on a special meaning when they are elevated to an art form. At the Wigwam Golf Resort and Spa, we offer activities that become treasured memories for every member of your family.
- Revitalizing Pools — The beauty of having four pools and a Jacuzzi™ at The Wigwam is that everyone is happy-and thoughtfully separated. From the new, 25-foot tower with two twisting water slides to the romantic, tucked-away Oasis Pool, there is a refreshing place just right for everyone.
- Classic Golf — The Wigwam's three 18-hole championship golf courses offer a diversity that cannot be matched by any other Arizona resort. Here, the golf enthusiast has their pick of not just one or two courses, but three 18-hole courses - 54 holes of championship golf including two courses designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa — Our Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa is a haven of healing and balancing treatments amid beautiful, southwestern-inspired amenities. A full-service salon and expansive fitness center at this luxury spa resort completes your journey toward inner and outer beauty.
- Tennis - See for yourself how fun it can be at our state-of-the-art, illuminated tennis facility, which includes:
For your convenience, we offer equipment for rent, onsite racket restringing, ball machine rental, locker rooms, shower facilities and a comprehensive tennis boutique (open daily from 7am to 7pm).
Court Rental is $16 per hour (includes demo racquet and hopper of balls).
- Two professional-grade clay courts
- Six concrete courts
- Full-size Premier Rubber Flexi Stadium court (easygoing on the knees) with seating for 200 people.
- Spectacular Fitness Center — The Wigwam Fitness Center offers you a great opportunity to try something new...and fun. Available to guests and local members, our Fitness Center offers an excellent variety of group classes as well as premier cardio and Nautilus equipment.
- Bike Rentals - Rentals available at the Tennis Pro Shop from 8am-6pm daily
Full Day: $35, Half-Day: $25, Per Hour: $15
- Stimulating Kids Programs — Happy children make happy parents. Closely supervised activities, including sports, games, live shows, and our special day camp Directors: Jamie Gurvitch and Andi Koppleman along with our highly qualified counselors. Now you can relax while your children have a blast.
- Exciting Local Attractions — From NBA Basketbal to Spring Training Baseball, from Sedona to the Grand Canyon, from the Phoenix Zoo to Wet and Wild Waterpark, there is something for everyone in sunny Arizona. Grand Getaways will help you plan a Chol Hamoed excursion that you will never forget